Product Category: After Chemo or Radiation Therapy

After Shower Moisture Spritz, 1 case (24 bottles) Reduced Price!!!!!!!!

Stock up and buy a case at wholesale! Use immediately after your shower or bath, when your skin is warm and moist. Then towel dry to saturate your skin and make it feel rejuvenated and fresh. Designed for busy people who don't have time to soak in the tub. Most lotion contains only 5% oil. More Info »
Price: $311.76$150.00Buy Now »

After Shower Moisture Spritz, 8 oz bottle***REDUCED PRICE*******

Use immediately after your shower or bath, when your skin is warm and moist. Then towel dry to saturate your skin and make it feel rejuvenated and fresh. Designed for busy people who don't have time to soak in the tub. Most lotion contains only 5% oil. The other 95% is water, additives, preservatives, and More Info »
Price: $12.99$6.00Buy Now »

Extra Moisturizing Soap

Our soap is like no other. It's rich, creamy lather makes your skin feel rejuvenated and fresh. May also be used as a perfect conditioning shampoo. Our butter rich formula ensures no tight, dried out feeling or itching after your bath. To prolong the life of your soap, be sure to remove from shower area More Info »
Price: $4.99$3.99Buy Now »

UNLABELLED Super Moisture Body Balm, 8 oz

The ONLY thing different about this BALM is that it has no label. Now offered at 1/2 price to save us the trouble of buying more labels. Supplies limited. If you love our Balm this is a GREAT DEAL. You only need to use a few drops of this thick moisturizer to saturate your skin More Info »
Price: $5.50Buy Now »